Are you having connection issues with your Canon MX series printer? Or is it that you’ve been trying to make use of it but you couldn’t because it kept on showing you the error code 2, 157, 50?
Unfortunately, having issues with your electronic appliances are inevitable. Therefore, we need to have it at the back of our mind that someday or sometime; we shall have a technical issue or technical error with either our printer or our computer and if this happens, we should do some troubleshooting steps or better contact the technical support team for example; the Canon Printer Customer Care for advanced troubleshooting tips.
The seven tips on how to get rid of the error code 215750 in canon MX series printers
The error code 2,157,50 in canon MX printers often occur as a result of weak router signal or we may as well say that it’s been happening as a result of a very low signal from the router.
However, this is not enough a reason why you should be worried or frustrated because here in this article, I will be explaining the reasons why you are receiving this error code often and often and I will as well give the remedy tips to which you’ll get rid of this error without it coming back any more.
- Check signal strength: – Just like I said earlier in this article regarding the cause of this annoying error code, I said that; it is mostly caused due to low signal strength from the router. This means that if the network strength from the router is less than a certain percentage of 50% there is a probability that this error code may appear and thereby disturb your work. So, you should endeavor to check out the signal strength of your network before proceeding on other steps.
- Connect your printer with a USB cable: – Connecting your printer to your computer with a USB cable to have direct communication between your printer and computer.
- Connect to direct network: – Connect your printer with an Ethernet cable to make use of the internet because in most cases when there is less signal from the router, you can make use of the internet by using the Ethernet cable as it’s a direct network connection form the source. This doesn’t matter if you are already connected to a wireless network as it’s going to give you an option to toggle in the process.
- Move closer to the router: – In most cases, the low signal can be caused due to barriers and long-range. Therefore, you can get this solved by moving closer to the router or you can as well move away from anything that may be obstructing the network signal.
- Download the printer’s driver software: – Printers at times misbehave due to missing or outdated drivers. In most cases, when the driver is outdated or it’s missing, there’ll be less or no communication between the printer and the computer. Therefore, one of the basic remedies steps to take is to run a check on the printer’s driver software and get it downloaded if it’s missing and as well get it updated if it’s outdated.
- Restart your network: – If after you might have tried all you could and yet it seems like the problem is coming from the network setup, then you have to reboot your network router by unplugging the network and then you have to plug it back simultaneously one after the other.
- Reset the printer: – If after going through the above-listed tips and nothing happened, reset your printer. It may be that there is a setting that may be restricting the printer from connecting to the internet or the available network which may not be cleared to the printer’s owner. Therefore, the best solution is to get the printer reset s to go back to its original state when it was purchased.
To conclude: –
The above tips are enough to help you get rid of the error code 2, 157, 50 in Canon MX series printers. Therefore, in a case whereby the error persists, do not hesitate to get reach to the Canon Printer Customer Care for higher troubleshooting tips from them.