Installation of a network printer may be quite tricky at times. No wonder why most printer users make an order for printer installation service from the printer’s manufacturer.
So, are you planning to get yourself a network printer for your office use? Or is it that you’ve already got yourself a network printer but yet you are having troubles while installing the network computer? You have no reason to baffle at all because all you need to complete your network printer installation is right here in this article because you will be giving the 5 tips on how to install a network printer in your office.
The 5 Tips How to Install a Network Printer on Your Office
A network printer can easily be installed successfully by following tips highlighted below therefore if you are having any issues on how to configure a network printer, this is an opportunity to break the yoke.
Although it may be quite tricky, I assure you that you’ll definitely get there and make a successful printer installation without the help of anyone, not even the technical support itself.
- Turn on your printer: – Turning on your printer is the very first option to take notice of. You can turn on your printer by pressing down the power button and.There’ll be a light blinking on the printer. After this, you can then now continue with the next steps.
- Connect an Ethernet cable:– After turning on your printer, at this point, the next thing to do is to connect the printer to the internet by using the Ethernet cable. You can do this by putting one side of the Ethernet cable to the router and as well as putting the other end of the Ethernet cable to the printer. Then switch on the Router and then go ahead with the next step to get the Network fully configured.
- Obtain the IP address of your printer: – for a successful configuration setting of your network printer you have to get the IP address of your printer. Come to think of it, what is an IP address? The IP address is an acronym of the internet protocol address. The IP address is a unique address that is used to know the exact location where a computer device is operated. The IP address is a very important thing on all computer devices such as smart phones, computers, laptops, printers, etc. By turning on your printer’s IP address, you have made it be visible to other networks, etc. then you can now continue with other procedures.
- Connect the printer to a computer: – This is a very important part while configuring your network printer. There is an adage that says that; without the head, there is no cap. Therefore, without the connection of the printer and the computer together, there’ll be no communication between them. So, it’s very much and way more important to add your computer to your printer for better performance.
- Install the printer’s driver software: – The printer’s driver software is more or less the heart of a printer. The printer’s driver allows the computer to be able to communicate with the printer to carry out whichever action being passed across from the computer. Without the installation of the printer’s driver, there’ll be no communication between the computer and the printer itself.
The above-listed 5 Tips on how to install a network printer on your office are the basic printer installation procedures to follow in a kind of situation whereby you are facing any difficulty in configuring your network office.
But if in a case whereby you followed the tips and yet nothing seems to happen at all, I will advise you too contact the printer technical support and make sure you report exactly what you are experiencing with your printer and they’ll provide you a professional printer installation service as soon as they can.
I hope that you found this article helpful? And ii as well believe that this article has solved your problems. Thanks for spearing your precious time to read this article and stay tuned for more write-ups from our side. Till next time, stay blessed!